Raging Sloth Tech


So I ran into an article on mod_pagespeed from google and decided to install it on my server. It was doing some pretty cool things to make things go faster and looked like it was going great. I was doing my testing with Firefox and never noticed any problems. Suddenly I realized however that the page no longer rendered correctly in chrome or safari. As such mod_pagespeed is now out for RagingSloth.com for the immediate future. If you had trouble accessing the site I apologize and ask that you clear your browser cache. Of course if you loaded the site while mod_pagespeed was on then you will probably have to clear your browser cache just to read this...
blog comments powered by Disqus